For a long while he waited, not daring to descend from his hiding place ____ they should come out
Crusoe had to stay in cave, ___ go out, even for food. A．daring not to B．not daring to C．n
考查非謂語動詞，dare在這里2113是實意動5261詞，dare to do 敢做某事，句意：4102Crusoe不得不留在山洞里，甚至為了食物，1653不敢出去。用現在分詞作伴隨狀語，否定式在分詞前加not，所以選B。
5261daring: [ 'dɛəriŋ ]
台中新社區當鋪 1. Never before have they been so inspired and so daring as at present.
2. The daring exploits 台中當鋪of the parachutists were much admired.
3. There are many daring similes in this book.
4. Her daring work behind the enemy lines is now legend.
1. a 台中龍井區當鋪challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy
2. the trait of being willing to undertake things that involve risk or danger
同義詞：boldness, hardiness, hardihood
1. take upon oneself; act presumptuously, without permission
同義詞：make bold, dare, presume
2. to be courageous enough to try or do something
1. disposed to venture o台中當鋪 借 錢r take risks
同義詞：audacious, venturesome, venturous
2. radically new or original
But the truth was that you had been longing to leave me, not daring to tell me.
All glory comes from daring to begin.翻譯